Sunday, July 24, 2011

What I Would Do With a Day Off

It's been about a month and half since I've had some time to myself, and this morning I woke up a little early to have some down time and I wish I could spend the rest of my day in the state I have been in. This is what I would do:

Finish reading Exodus
Finish reading Mere Christianity
Finish reading Holding Hands Holding Hearts
Write thank you cards to the Johnson's, Marr's, Renee, B, Brittney, Jaime, Bettina, Caitlin
Go through my unnamed songs in my itunes and get the song and artist information
Take a nap
Make a delicious lunch
Listen to Cornerstone sermons I'm behind on
Write down the adventures I've been having all summer and reflect

I'm not complaining about all the things I've been doing that have prevented such a day, because they have all been filled with wonderful people, time and experiences, I'm just a little tired and drained. However, today I am going to go to church at Lakeside Worship in Polk City, hang out and Saylorville and hopefully continue learning how to drive motorcycle thanks to my wonderful teacher (my cousin Mike).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I like to hear what you have to say!