Monday, July 18, 2011

Okoboji Trip

I have lots and lots to talk about, but I just had a pretty great trip and would like to document it to make sure it can have an anniversary trip soon.

We went on motorcycle rides, boat rides, jet ski rides. Pulled an all-nighter with Brittney Bunce and B Stone because we were to excited and energized by our God-talks. We tried to watch the sunset, climb a water tower, and break back into the house (we got locked out). Had quiet time with Jesus and Brittney Bunce. Accidentally crossed into the MN border on the way home. Read outside soaking up the 100 degree, 85% humidity weather for an hour. Went to camp with B and was able to see a snippet of her summer life. Mini golfing at Pirate's Cove, Blue bunny ice cream, pizza ranch. ALMOST ate a piece of steak, but I'm still vegetarian.

Once I get a converter for my memory card I'll be sure to post pictures. And write about my summer- I've just been having way too much fun to be on my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I like to hear what you have to say!